Monday, May 12, 2008

Business trip

Tomorrow I'm leaving in a business trip for 6 days, so I will not be able to post this week. I'm taking a few books with me in hope for some reading time, although I don't know how much it will be (I hope that it will be as much as possible, because Bill Hussey's "Through A Glass, Darkly" is a very pleasant surprise so far). Anyway, until we meet again feel free to browse through my posts if you like and to check the links from the left side for some great blogs and sites.

2 comments:

Robert said...

Wow! You've been pretty busy ;) That's awesome! Keep it up and I hope enjoy your business trip :D

Mihai A. said...

Thanks Robert. I hope to have some photos, let's see what comes up. And I definitely want to have a review when I get back :)

Very nice change in your review format ;)