Monday, March 30, 2009

Back home

Hi everyone, I hope you are well. I returned yesterday and I will resume the regular schedule very soon. While I was away I finished Jasper Kent’s “Twelve” (which is an interesting novel) and one of the Afterblight Chronicles novels, “Kill or Cure” by Rebecca Levene. But the next day after a business trip is always a bit crazy at work and adding to this that today is my birthday I’ll have quite a busy day and I will not be able to start the reviews for this books. But I promise that I’ll start working on them tomorrow and hopefully they’ll be ready until the end of the week. It is nice to see you again :)

10 comments:

wend said...

Hope it isn't too hectic.

Happy Birthday!

Lotte said...

Welcome back, Mihai
Happy Birthday!!
Lotte

ediFanoB said...

Happy birthday!

Most business trips are stressful which I know from my own experience.

Look forward to your review of TWELVE. I will get my copyin July...

Kristen said...

Welcome back and happy birthday! I hope you had a great day.

Alexander Field said...

I am hearing great things about TWELVE, looking forward to your review. Thanks and Happy Birthday! : )

Mihai A. said...

Thank you all very much :D

"Twelve" is a very interesting novel and I enjoyed reading it.

Tia Nevitt said...

Happy birthday and welcome back!!

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, Tia. It's good to be back :D

Barbara Martin said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Mihai.

It's nice to have you back.

Mihai A. said...

Thank you very much, Barbara. It is nice to see you again :D